Prerequisite: Calculus II and Calculus III, or equivalents.
Textbook: James Stewart, Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 8th edition
The following topics and corresponding sections of the course textbook (Calculus, Early Transcendentals, by Stewart) are likely to be covered by the instructor. The exact topics covered will be chosen by the instructor, and will vary somewhat from section to section.
- Multiple Integrals (Chapter 15)
- Vector Calculus (Chapter 16)
- Further topics, such as contour integrals (complex analysis) or Fourier analysis
A sample syllabus is available.
Information on Calculus Classes:
- Calculus Placement
- options to buy the course textbook
- answers to frequently asked questions
Help Room Schedule: Mathematics 406
For questions not covered here or on the links, contact Michael Woodbury, the Math Department Calculus Director.Print this page