The Department is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for undergraduate students to engage in mathematical research activity outside of the normal course curriculum:
- Columbia Undergraduate Mathematical Modelling Workshop (CUMMW)
- Columbia Summer Undergraduate Research Experiences in Mathematical Modeling (CSUREMM)
- Columbia Math Undergraduate Summer Research (CMUSR)
- Columbia Math Undergraduate Summer Research in Paris (CMUSRP)
- Directed Reading Program (DRP)
- Columbia Integration Bee
Applications for the 2023 summer research programs (CSUREMM, CMUSR, and CMUSRP) will open in late January/early February.
Please stay tuned for more events and research opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @ColumbiaMath
Print this page