The Department is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for undergraduate students to engage in mathematical research activity outside of the normal course curriculum:
- Columbia Undergraduate Mathematical Modelling Workshop (CUMMW)
- Columbia Summer Undergraduate Research Experiences in Mathematical Modeling (CSUREMM)
- Columbia Math Undergraduate Summer Research (CMUSR)
- Columbia Math Undergraduate Summer Research in Paris (CMUSRP)
- Directed Reading Program (DRP)
- Columbia Integration Bee
Applications for the 2023 summer research programs CSUREMM and CMUSR are due by 5PM Eastern on March 10, 2023.
Please stay tuned for more events and research opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @ColumbiaMath
Print this page