I am a 2nd year PhD student in the Department of Mathematics at Columbia University. My advisor is Ivan Corwin. I am interested in stochastic partial differential equations and interacting particle systems.
Email Adress: hindy.drillick at columbia.edu
- Spring 2021: Student Probability Seminar
- Fall 2020: Michael Zhao Memorial Student Colloquium
- Spring 2020: Michael Zhao Memorial Student Colloquium
Fall 2020: Teaching assistant for Calculus 1 (MATHUN1101)
- Christopher J. Bishop, Hindy Drillick, and Dimitrios Ntalampekos. "Falconer's (K,d) distance set conjecture can fail for strictly convex sets K in R^d", to appear in Revista Mat. Iberoamericana.
- Hindy Drillick. "Every Planar Set has a Conformally Removable Subset with the Same Hausdorff Dimension." Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 149 (2021), 787-791