Week of April 4, 2011
- Samuel Eilenberg Lectures
Claude Viterbo (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau)
"Sympletic Topology from insights to interactions"
11:00am, Room 507 Math
- Informal Complex Geometry and PDE Seminar
Nam Q. Le (Columbia University)
"Boundary regularity for solutions to linearized Monge-Ampère equations"
2:40pm, Room 520 Math
- Geometry & Analysis Seminar
No Seminar This Week
- Number Theory, Joint w/ CUNY and NYU (@ NYU Courant Institute)
RTG Seminar: 4:00-4:45, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Tea served 5:00-5:30, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Sonal Jain (MSRI)
"Modeling Lambda Invariants by p-adic random matrices"
5:30 - 7:00pm, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
- Mathematics of Finance Practitioners Seminar
Mikhail Smirnov (Columbia University)
"Portfolio Allocation and Insurance"
7:40pm, Room 207 Math