Week of February 14, 2011
- Samuel Eilenberg Lectures
Claude Viterbo (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau)
"Sympletic Topology from insights to interactions"
11:00am, Room 507 Math
- Informal Complex Geometry and PDE Seminar
No Seminar This Week
- Geometry & Analysis Seminar
Yannick Sire (Universite Aix-Marseille III - Paul Cezanne)
"The fractional singular Yamabe problem"
4:30pm, Room 507 Math
- Number Theory, Joint w/ CUNY and NYU (@ NYU Courant Institute)
RTG Seminar: 4:00-4:45, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Tea served 5:00-5:30, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Jonathan Pottharst (Boston University)
"Selmer groups of non-ordinary motives"
5:30 - 7:00pm, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
- Mathematics of Finance Practitioners Seminar
Rick Klotz (Greenwich Capital)
"U.S. Fixed Income - Government and Agency Securities"
7:40pm, Room 207 Math