Week of February 21, 2011
- Samuel Eilenberg Lectures
Claude Viterbo (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau)
"Sympletic Topology from insights to interactions"
11:00am, Room 507 Math
- Informal Complex Geometry and PDE Seminar
Yu Wang (Columbia University)
"Measure estimates on Riemannian metric-measure spaces"
2:40pm, Room 520 Math
- Geometry & Analysis Seminar
Luca Martinazzi (SNS Pisa)
"The relaxed energy for harmonic maps from B^3 into S^2"
4:30pm, Room 507 Math
- Number Theory, Joint w/ CUNY and NYU (@ CUNY Graduate Center)
RTG Seminar: 4:00-4:45, Room C415
Tea served 5:00-5:30, Room C415
Vladimir Berkovich (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
"Analytic Geometry over F1"
5:30 - 7:00pm, Room C415
- Mathematics of Finance Practitioners Seminar
Rick Klotz (Greenwich Capital)
"U.S. Fixed Income - Mortgage and Asset Backed Securities"
7:40pm, Room 207 Math