Week of March 7, 2011
- Samuel Eilenberg Lectures
Claude Viterbo (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau)
"Sympletic Topology from insights to interactions"
11:00am, Room 507 Math
- Informal Complex Geometry and PDE Seminar
Adam Jacob (Columbia University)
"Existence of approximate Hermitian-Einstein structures on semi-stable bundles"
"Analytic test configurations and geodesic rays"
2:40pm, Room 520 Math
- Geometry & Analysis Seminar
Joel Fine (Service de Geometrie Diffrentielle, Universite Libre de Bruxelles)
"Balanced embeddings and canonical metrics in Kähler geometry"
4:30pm, Room 507 Math
- Number Theory, Joint w/ CUNY and NYU (@ NYU Courant Institute)
RTG Seminar: 4:00-4:45, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Tea served 5:00-5:30, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
Thomas Haines (University of Maryland, visiting IAS)
"Endoscopic Transfer of the Bernstein Center"
5:30 - 7:00pm, Warren Weaver Hall, Room 102
- Mathematics of Finance Practitioners Seminar
7:40pm, Room 207 Math