Welcome to Keaton Naff's Homepage
I am a rising fourth year Ph.D student in Mathematics at Columbia University. My advisor is Simon Brendle. My research interests are in Differential Geometry and PDEs; in particular I study the Ricci flow and mean curvature flow. Lately, I have been thinking about special solutions to these flows.
- 2016 - Present, Ph.D. in Mathematics, Columbia University, New York, USA.
- 2012 - 2016, B.A. in Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA.
Teaching and TAing:
This summer I am currently an instructor for Math 1202 Calculus IV.
- Fall 2018: Math 3386 Differential Geometry. Teaching Assistant. Taught by Richard Hamilton.
- Summer 2018: Math 3027 Ordinary Differential Equations. Teaching Assistant. Taught by Karsten Gimre.
- Spring 2018: Math 3028 Partial Differential Equations. Teaching Assistant. Taught by Ovidiu Savin.
- Fall 2017: Math 3386 Differential Geometry. Teaching Assistant. Taught by Richard Hamilton.
Student Geometric Analysis Seminar