Here are some notes that I typed up or contributed to typing up. They are imperfect representations of what was said during lecture, because of omissions or errors on my part. They are not proofread after I have live-TeXed them in lectures. The philosophy I am following is that of Springer’s Lecture Notes in Mathematics: “The timeliness of a manuscript is sometimes more important than its form, which may be preliminary or tentative.”
- Intersection Theory, Fall 2018, lectured by various.
- Arithmetic of L-Functions, Fall 2018, lectured by Chao Li.
- Local Langlands: Proof, Fall 2018, lectured by various.
- Automorphic Froms on Real General Linear Group, Fall 2018, lectured by Dorian Goldfeld.
- Grothendieck Topologies, Fall 2018, lectured by various.
- Algebraic Topology, Fall 2018, lectured by Mohammed Abouzaid.
- Lie Groups, Fall 2018, lectured by Andrei Okounkov.
- Commutative Algebra, lectured by Alan Thompson.
Differential Geometry, lectured by Ivan Smith.
- Characteristic Classes & K-Theory, lectured by Oscar Randal-Williams.
- Positivty in Algebraic Geometry, lectured by Roberto Svaldi.