Integrable probability and Macdonald processes
Date: January 9 - 24, 2013
Time: Wednesdays 10 - 12 a.m., Thursdays 9 - 11 a.m.
Location: Lipschitz Lecture Hall, Bonn University, Endenicher Allee 60, Bonn
Office hours: Wednesday and Thursday 3 - 5 p.m. in room 3-040.
- Lecture 1: Overview
- Chapter 1, Symmetric functions and Hall Polynomials, I.G. Macdonald
- Chapter 4, The Symmetric Group, B. Sagan
- Section 2.1, Macdonald processes, A. Borodin and I. Corwin
- Lecture 2: Introduction to symmetric functions, and Schur measure
- Lecture 3: Schur processes (determinantal structure and dynamics)processes
- Lecture 4: Macdonald processes
- Lecture 5: Duality for q-TASEP
- Lecture 6: Replicas for SHE, analysis of ASEP, and open problems / conclusion