This page is an archive. See the current page here.
Back to main page.
-NYU Lecture Series by Clément Hongler, April 22 -- May 20, 2016.
-Columbia-Princeton probability day, April 8, 2016 at Columbia University
-Columbia-Courant probability day, February 5th, 2016 at Columbia University.
-Northeast probability seminar.
- Columbia-Courant joint probability morning, October 9, 2015 at Courant Institute.
- Probability and asymptotic analysis in strongly coupled systems at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, University of Bonn, January 11th to 15th, 2016.
- Random Matrices, Random Growth Processes and Statistical Physics at Simons Center, September 7 to 11, 2015.
- New challenges in PDE: Deterministic dynamics and randomness in high and infinite dimensional systems at MSRI, October 19 to 30, 2015.
- Random Matrix Theory, Integrable Systems, and Topology in Physics at Simons Center, November 2 to 6, 2015.
- Non-equilibrium dynamics of stochastic and quantum integrable systems at KITP, University of California, Santa Barbara, February 16 to 19, 2016.
- Six-vertex models, dimers, shapes, and all that at Simons Center, March 14 to 18, 2016.
- 2016 Finger Lakes Probability Seminar at Cornell University, April 22 to 23, 2016
- Frontier Probability Days at University of Utah, May 9 to 11, 2016
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations at Simons Center, May 16 to 20, 2016.
- 2016 Summer School on Random Matrices at University of Michigan, June 13 to 24, 2016.
- School and Workshop on Random Interacting Systems at University of Bath, June 19 to 24, 2016.
- Summer School in Probability at Northwestern University, Evanston, July 11 to 21, 2016.
- Stochastic processes under constraints at Augsburg University, Augsburg, July 18 to 21, 2016.
- Sirince Summer School in Mathematical Physics at Nesin Mathematical Village, August 22 to September 4, 2016.
- Second ZiF Summer School on Randomness in Physics and Mathematics: From Spin Chains to Number Theory, Bielefeld, August 8 to 20, 2016.
- Charles River Lectures at MIT, Cambridge, September 30, 2016.
- Winter School on Combinatorics and Interactions at CIRM, January 9 to 13, 2017.
- KPZ scalings and Related Problems at CIRM, March 6 to March 10, 2017.
- Stochastic Dynamics out of Equilibrium at CIRM, April 3 to 7, 2017.
- New Challenges in PDE: Deterministic Dynamics and Randomness in High and Infinite Dimensional Systems at MSRI, August 17 to December 18, 2015.
- Foundations and Applications of Random Matrix Theory in Mathematics and Physics at Simons Center, August 24 to December 18, 2015.
- Statistical mechanics and combinatorics at Simons Center, February 15 to April 15, 2016.
- New approaches to non-equilibrium and random systems at KITP, University of California, Santa Barbara, January 11 to March 11, 2016.
- KPZ Universality and Directed Polymers at CIRM, January to July 2017.
- Combinatorics and Interactions at IHP, January 9 to April 1, 2017.
- Stochastic Dynamics out of Equilibrium at IHP, April 3 to July 7, 2017.
- Random Matrices, Summer 2017, Park City Math Institute, Park City, Utah
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- Roland Speicher’s website